You can choose any of the three data formats listed below by appending the format parameter with your choice, to your request's URL.
- html: Return field data in browser-friendly HTML formats
- raw: Return field data as raw data (JSON) objects
- both: Return field data in both html and raw formats
- All response data is formatted both by default.
- Using field_25 as an example, with both, your response data will include field_25 and field_25_raw (HTML formatting). With raw, your response data will only include field_25, which will be the same value as field_25_raw with the both formatting.
Updated 11 months ago